俄罗斯世界杯投注官网

发表时间:2018-07-12内容来源:VOA英语学习网

Now this brings us to our next pattern, which is body language.

这引出了下一个模式,那就是肢体语言。

With body language, here's what you've got to do. You've really got to just throw your assumptions out the door.

讲到肢体语言,我们必须把之前的假设统统抛到脑后

Let the science temper your knowledge a little bit. Because we think liars fidget all the time.

让科学给你长点知识。我们以为骗子总是坐立不安。

Well guess what, they're known to freeze their upper bodies when they're lying.

但事实是,他们在说谎时上半身一动也不动。

We think liars won't look you in the eyes.

我们以为骗子不敢直视你的双眼。

Well guess what, they look you in the eyes a little too much just to compensate for that myth.

而事实是,他们知道人们会这么想,反而会过久地盯着你的眼睛看。

We think warmth and smiles convey honesty, sincerity.

我们以为寒暄和微笑传达的是真诚。

But a trained liespotter can spot a fake smile a mile away.

但是一个训练有素的识谎者能够大老远就认出一个假笑。

Can you all spot the fake smile here?

你们能看出哪个是假笑吗?

You can consciously contract the muscles in your cheeks.

你可以下意识地收紧面部的肌肉。

But the real smile's in the eyes, the crow's feet of the eyes.

但是真正的微笑是发自眼睛的,从眼角的鱼尾纹就能看出。

They cannot be consciously contracted, especially if you overdid the Botox.

这些鱼尾纹是挤不出来的,如果你打了太多肉毒杆菌素,那就更挤不出来了。

Don't overdo the Botox; nobody will think you're honest.

别打太多肉毒杆菌素,没人会相信你是诚实的。

Now we're going to look at the hot spots.

下面我们来找破绽。

Can you tell what's happening in a conversation?

你们能告诉我一个对话过程中都发生了什么吗?

Can you start to find the hot spots to see the discrepancies between someone's words and someone's actions?

你可以找出破绽吗,能看出某人言行上的不一致吗?

Now, I know it seems really obvious, but when you're having a conversation with someone you suspect of deception, attitude is by far the most overlooked but telling of indicators.

这似乎很显然,但是当你与你怀疑的对象进行对话时,你往往忽略了态度这个指示标。

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.discjockeydirectory.com/html/20180712/573101.html