俄罗斯世界杯投注官网

发表时间:2018-07-13内容来源:VOA英语学习网

Are you going to do that soon?

你会很快去做鉴定吗?

Is there somebody that you can't...Well, I'm only one side. I'm only one side of the test. But I'm happy to participate.

你不能……我只是鉴定的一方。但是我很乐意进行鉴定。

Okay, those head shakes are much easier to spot once you know to look for them.

好了,只要你注意看,就不难发现他在摇头。

There are going to be times when someone makes one expression while masking another that just kind of leaks through in a flash.

一个人往往会通过一个表情来掩饰另一个表情,而这个表情会闪现出来。

Murderers are known to leak sadness.

谋杀者通常会漏出伤感之色。

Your new joint venture partner might shake your hand, celebrate, go out to dinner with you and then leak an expression of anger.

你新的合资伙伴可能会跟你握手、庆祝和你去吃饭,接着漏出一丝愤怒。

And we're not all going to become facial expression experts overnight here, but there's one I can teach you that's very dangerous and it's easy to learn,

我们不可能一夜之间成为表情专家,我下面教你们辨识一个非常危险的表情,这也很容易学会。

and that's the expression of contempt.

那就是轻蔑的表情。

Now with anger, you've got two people on an even playing field.

假设两个人势均力敌地竞争。

It's still somewhat of a healthy relationship.

这是个比较正常的关系。

But when anger turns to contempt, you've been dismissed.

但是愤怒一旦变成轻蔑,你就输了。

It's associated with moral superiority.

这与道德优越感有关。

And for that reason, it's very, very hard to recover from.

正因如此,人们才很难改正这个行为。

Here's what it looks like. It's marked by one lip corner pulled up and in.

这样的表情就是轻蔑。其标识就是一边的嘴角向上并往里收起。

It's the only asymmetrical expression.

这是唯一一个不对称的表情。

And in the presence of contempt, whether or not deception follows -- and it doesn't always follow -- look the other way, go the other direction, reconsider the deal, say,

不论对方是否在说谎,也并不总是谎言,只要看到对方轻蔑的表情,就应该往反方向思考,重新考虑这笔交易,说:

"No thank you. I'm not coming up for just one more nightcap. Thank you."

“不用了。谢谢。我来可不是喝酒的。谢谢了。”

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.discjockeydirectory.com/html/20180713/573382.html