俄罗斯世界杯投注官网

发表时间:2018-07-13内容来源:VOA英语学习网

但这个仪器 But this equipment.

这是年代更新 This is newer.

比我们在梅萨的机器慢些 Slower than our machines back at the Mesa,

但它花几天还是能造出一个接待员 but it will render a host in a few days.

这么说 福特在这瞒着所有人自己制造接待员 So, Ford's been making his own hosts out here and telling no one.

德洛丽丝 原型

怎么了 What's the matter?

你见过这个吗 Have you seen these?

这是什么 伯纳德 What is this, Bernard?

我看不出来什么 Doesn't look like anything to me.

他们无法看见会伤害他们的东西 They cannot see the things that will hurt them.

我让他们免受伤害 I've spared them that.

他们的生活非常幸福 Their lives are blissful.

在某种程度上 他们的生活方式比我们更加纯粹 In a way, their existence is purer than ours,

没有自我怀疑的负担 freed of the burden of self-doubt.

不不不 我不明白 No, no, no, no. I don't understand.

你是个该死的怪物 You're a fucking monster.

是吗 Am I?

你才是那个毫无怜悯想要将他们全部毁灭的人 Well, you were the one who would so blithely destroy all of them,

我估计你连他也不会放过 even him, I suppose.

在你们分享了这么多东西之后 After everything you have shared.

你到底在说什么 What the hell are you talking about?

是不是因为这样... Is that why...?

你是不是指使他... Did you tell him to--?

你们的交合是你提出的 The intimacies were your idea,

如果你还记得的话 if you will recall.

我想伯纳德不过是顺水推舟罢了 I think Bernard was glad of the company.

我不是其中的一个 I'm not one.

不会的 I can't be.

我有妻子 My wife.

我还有儿子 My son.

我埋葬了他 The burial.

我是个父亲 I was a father.

我可怜的儿子 My poor boy.

够了 伯纳德 That's enough, Bernard.

你不该唤醒你自己 You mustn't get yourself worked up.

我曾经看过一个理论 I read a theory once

人类的智慧就如同孔雀的羽毛 that the human intellect was like peacock feathers.

极尽炫耀 只是为了吸引异性 Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate.

所有的艺术和文学作品 比如莫扎特 All of art, literature, a bit of Mozart,

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.discjockeydirectory.com/html/20180713/Westworld-01-07-15.html