俄罗斯世界杯投注官网

发表时间:2018-12-06内容来源:VOA英语学习网

安奈特 Annette.

你见过我的邓肯了 I see you've met Duncan.

-我们走吧 -好 - Shall we? - Yes.

可不许再抽我手了 Don't ever recoil from me again.

50多棒啊 Ain't 50 nifty?

你上次把我拉进洗手间里 I think the last time you dragged me into a bathroom,

好像是为了炫耀你的吻痕 it was to show off your hickey.

我觉得你弟弟不会收手的 安奈特 I don't think your brother is gonna let up, Annette.

除非我直接俯首称臣 Until he gets his ring kissed directly, I think.

这让我想起了你曾经的丈夫 Reminds me of someone you were married to.

不 比尔和弗兰西斯可很不一样 No. Bill and Francis are very different people.

是啊 Agreed.

我睡过他一次 You know I slept with him once.

你弟弟吗 Your brother?

你丈夫 Your husband.

我知道 I know.

有意思 Interesting.

不过想来 也不奇怪 Though, come to think of it, I guess it makes sense.

什么 What does?

你们的婚姻不介意那些 That your marriage allowed for that.

那是98年的竞选 Well, it was the '98 campaign.

弗兰西斯的对手势头很猛 Francis was facing a robust challenger,

你们在华府的哪个筹款宴会上碰面了 and there you were at some DC fundraiser or other.

是在联合车站 It was at the Union Station,

-东大堂 -对 - East Hall. - Yes.

你晃着手里的支票簿 And there you were, dangling your checkbook.

所以听上去像是挺不错的交易 So, it sounds like a favorable transaction all around.

-他是那么跟你说的吗 -我从不问细节 - Is that what he told you? - I never asked for details.

我当时是挺好奇 I mean, I was curious.

真的 I really was.

他吻技还不错 He was a good kisser, I'll say that.

但其他的 太不给力了 But then the rest was so underwhelming.

感觉他的心没全在那儿 Felt like he wasn't all there.

就好像他没... Like, he wasn't...

全心投入 all in, so to speak.

当然了 我第一个念头... Of course, my first thought, and...

大部分女人都会如此吧 isn't this true of most women?

我想会不会是我 Was to wonder if it was me.

我的床技是不是比我自以为的要差 Was I somehow less skilled than I like to believe I am?

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.discjockeydirectory.com/html/20181206/House-of-Cards-06-02-17.html