俄罗斯世界杯投注官网

发表时间:2018-12-06内容来源:VOA英语学习网

这我就不知道了 安奈特 Well, I can't really answer to that, Annette.

我知道 I can.

是他 It was him.

而且 And...

我敢说他跟你也一向是如此 I bet it was never very different with you.

哪怕是你 Even you.

金发女神 The blonde goddess.

哪怕是跟你 对吗 Even with you. Am I right?

我真的现在才意识到 It's really only dawning on me now.

你做出的牺牲 The sacrifice you made.

我都有点可怜你 I sort of pity you.

你这么多年来你是怎样有苦说不出 What you must have denied yourself all those years.

我现在就要让你闭嘴了 安奈特 And this is where I tell you to shut your mouth, Annette.

你根本不懂婚姻 You don't know anything about marriage,

跟别说我的了 much less mine.

随便你怎么安慰自己 克莱尔 Tell yourself whatever you want, Claire.

我们都清楚真相 We both know the truth.

他在走廊那边的备餐厨房等你 He's waiting for you down the hall in the prep kitchen.

我弟弟 My brother.

我现在还会呢 I can still do it by the way.

你呢 Can you?

你错过了晚餐 Well, you missed dinner.

你想吃什么 我可以让他们给你做 I can have 'em make you whatever you like.

我不饿 I'm not hungry.

秘诀在于放多少 The secret here is how much

柠檬汁 lemon juice you put in.

能调和黄油 Balance out the butter.

大家都喜欢荷兰汁 People and hollandaise.

觉得那是钱的味道 They think it tastes like money.

-酒店般的享受 -你想找什么 - A night at the hotel. - What where you looking for?

加夫尼宅邸里没有什么值钱的东西 There's nothing in the Gaffney home of value.

弗兰克做过些事 Frank did things.

你怎么 And you just, what?

就当没看见吗 Look the other way?

你冲我开的那一枪 这么鲁莽不像你啊 That shot you took at me, it's not like you to be so reckless.

你不好吓 You don't scare easy.

这事关国家的未来 The future of our country is at stake.

这听上去 Does that sound...

做作吗 天真吗 pat to you, naive?

完全不会 No, not at all.

你以为我在五角大楼就没朋友了吗 克莱尔 Do you think I don't have friends at the Pentagon, Claire?

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.discjockeydirectory.com/html/20181206/House-of-Cards-06-02-18.html