俄罗斯世界杯投注官网

发表时间:2018-12-06内容来源:VOA英语学习网

导致她的腿部肌肉... The condition has caused the muscles in her legs to --

-很好 -我还没说完 - Okay. Great. - I wasn't finished.

足够体现你的聪明和仔细了 Finished enough to show me you're smart and thorough.

知道治疗方案了吗 You know the treatment plan?

-需要切口... -很好 - We need to make incisions on -- - Good.

你带头 You take lead.

我们要在每条腿的两侧 We need to make a number of long incisions

切开几处切口以缓解压力 down both sides of each leg to relieve the tension

并恢复正常血液循环 and return healthy circulation.

重要的是得赶紧手术 It's important we act quickly.

如果没控制住肿胀 If we don't get the swelling under control,

损伤将无法挽回 the damage could be irreparable.

什么意思 我需要截肢吗 What does that mean? I could lose my legs?

就因为单车课上用力过猛了 From working out too hard in a spin class?

别担心 你姐姐不会有事的 No, don't worry. Your sister's gonna be just fine.

我很确信发现得很及时 Look, I'm very confident we caught this in time.

麻烦向前趴一下 If you could lean forward?

我得检查你的肾脏没受影响 I just need to check your kidneys haven't been affected.

如果有触痛请告诉我 Let me know if you have any tenderness.

现在取出掌肌 Extracting the palmaris now.

安德鲁斯医生 我看了你在《激流新闻》的评论 Dr. Andrews, I read your op-ed in Gen Surge News.

文章很出色 Brilliant piece.

从没想到持续护理不足 Never realized the lack of continuity of care

是如此严重的问题 was such a severe problem.

梅伦德斯医生 Dr. Melendez...

你的头发很漂亮 you have very beautiful hair.

谢谢 Thank you.

鉴于病患的握力缺失情况 Given the patient's grip weakness,

我们可以做一个神经传导实验 we could do a nerve conduction test

以排除任何并发的神经损害 to rule out any concurrent nerve damage.

不行 No.

好了 似乎现在可以暂停一下 Okay, that looks like a good stopping point.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.discjockeydirectory.com/html/20181206/The-Good-Doctor-01-10-4.html