俄罗斯世界杯投注官网

发表时间:2018-12-06内容来源:VOA英语学习网

这种疗法要用到 The therapy uses an app

一个安装在移动设备的应用软件 which can be installed into a mobile device.

回答问题

这款应用每天发出四次响声 The app bleeps four times a day,

每次响起 患者就要回答问题 and when it bleeps, the patient answers questions.

问题关于患者是否正出现幻听 The questions are about whether the patient is hearing voices

幻听的严重程度 and how severe they are,

他们是否出现妄想 以及他们的情绪如何 whether they feel paranoid, what their mood is.

我觉得努力没太大意义

我觉得未来没什么希望

比如 我们可以观察 We can look at how, for example,

遭遇压力事件将如何引发愤怒 exposure to stressful events leads to an exasperation of senses.

今天本托尔教授要去见大卫 Today Professor Bentall is meeting David

看看这个疗法能否帮他找出 to see whether this method can help him discover

引发幻觉的原因 what triggers his hallucinations.

你好 我是大卫·斯特兰奇 你是理查德吧 Hello, I'm David Strange. You must be Richard.

对 我是 你好 I'm Richard, yes. Hi.

有浓缩咖啡吗 Any chance of an espresso?

这个运作方式是 每次联网 The way it works is it uploads your answers,

软件就上传你的答案 whenever it's in contact with the web.

这样一来 精神病医生和心理学家 So psychiatrists and psychologists

就可以随时关注他们的患者 can keep an eye on their patients,

看看他们情况如何 and see how they're doing.

"老大哥"在监视你 And Big Brother is watching you!

你也可以这么想 Well... You could look at it that way,

但另一方面 这样做可以... but on the other hand what it means is that they can...

这是一张描述你生活的更可靠的图像 It's a more reliable picture of how your life is.

是的 我现在开电脑 Yes. I'm just going to get on my computer,

把它设置好 just so that I can set this up properly.

你旁边有个东西 There is something next to you.

我旁边有个东西吗 There's something next to me?

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.discjockeydirectory.com/html/20181206/Why-Did-I-Go-Mad-12.html