俄罗斯世界杯投注官网

发表时间:2019-01-10内容来源:VOA英语学习网

对吗 你一出现 你就开始说谎了 Right? And the minute you show up, you start lying.

-梅森 慢点 -好吗 他在腐蚀你 - Mason, slow down. - Okay? He's corrupting you.

对 你要跟我走 Yes, you're gonna come with me.

-过来 -不... - Come over here. - No, no, no.

-等等 -你明白是怎么回事了 对吧 - Wait a second. - You see what's happening, don't you?

-你看到你在干什么了吗 -我在帮你 - You see what you're doing? - I'm helping you.

不 这跟在便利里那次一样 No, it's the same thing as in that store.

放开她... Let her go. Let her go. Let her go.

让我们离开这里 放了她 Let us out of here. Let her go.

-别这样 -你想要的都有了 - Don't do this! - You have everything you want--

我想要的什么都没有 I have nothing that I want!

我没了妻子 没了信仰 I don't have my wife! I don't have my faith!

-想想齐克 -我连我儿子都没有了 - Think about Zeke. - I don't even have my son anymore!

不 你有 他就在那里 Yes, you do! He's right there.

你在夺走我的一切 You've taken everything from me.

-动手吧 -我不会那么做的 - Just finish the job. - I'm not gonna do that.

-带上齐克走人 -不然我就要把这个插进去 - Take Zeke and go. - Or I can just push this in.

梅森 放下...梅森 Mason! Mason, put that down. Put that... Mason!

-如果我把这个插进她身体 -不 - If I just plunge this right into her-- -No!

梅森 Mason!

该死 操 God damn it. Shit.

不 让我帮你...该死 No, no. Let me help you. Let me help you. Shit!

该死 不 Shit. No.

躺平... Lay still. Lay still. Lay still.

-别动 躺平... -不 - Don't move. Just lay still. Lay still. - No...

该死 Oh, shit.

天啊 Oh, God.

天 Oh, God.

真对不起 爸爸 I'm so sorry, Daddy.

我发誓我不知道他会这么快回来 I swear I didn't-- I didn't know he'd be back so soon.

我 I--

我保证... I--I promise, I promise, I promise,

我不是废物 I'm not a fuck-up.

我不是 I'm not.

你...你得再给我一次机会 爸爸 You just-- You gotta-- You gotta give me another chance, Daddy.

我会弥补一切的 爸爸 I'll make it all right, Daddy.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.discjockeydirectory.com/html/20190110/Ozark-02-07-22.html