俄罗斯世界杯投注官网

发表时间:2019-01-10内容来源:VOA英语学习网

护士说他的生命体征稳定 The nurse says his vital signs are stable.

没有变化 No change.

很好 That's good.

这是 It's...

很大的牺牲 such a great sacrifice

尊敬他的愿望到甘愿让他离开 to respect his wishes enough to let him go.

你肯定很爱你的丈夫 You must love your husband very much.

但是 But...

也可能会有其他的解释 there could be another explanation.

你可能是爱他到愿意让他死去 Either you love him enough to let him die...

又或者是恨他到想让他死去 or you hate him enough to let him die.

你根本不知道你在说什么 You don't know - what you're talking about.

这里有一个医生曾经骚扰过我 There's a doctor here who harassed me.

他让我觉得自己很脆弱并且毫无价值 He made me feel vulnerable, worthless --

其实我并不是这样 neither of which I am.

但他没有伤害过我 But he never hurt me.

我无法想象如果他伤害了我 I can't imagine how I would feel if he did,

我会做什么 what I would do,

我会想对他做什么 what I would want to do to him.

你的丈夫对你做了什么 What did your husband do to you?

他是个好父亲 He's a good father.

不 他不是 No, he's not.

好父亲不会伤害母亲 A good father doesn't hurt a mother.

佩顿很爱他 Payton loves him.

所有的原因 All the more reason --

不 No.

佩顿什么也不知道 他永远不能知道 Payton doesn't know anything. He never can.

我知道你害怕他会来找你 I know you're afraid he'll come after you,

但有人能够帮助你 but there are people who can help.

家庭暴力

拥有一个慈父的记忆对佩顿来说 Payton is better off with the memory of a loving father

比知道真相更好 than the truth.

让他死吧 Let him die.

甲醇造成她腹部疼痛 Methanol is causing her abdominal pain.

她是喝了木酒精吗 She drank wood alcohol?

人们能喝什么就喝什么 People drink whatever they can drink.

她是穆斯林 不愿意让我碰她 Well, she's Muslim -- Wouldn't let me touch her.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.discjockeydirectory.com/html/20190110/The-Good-Doctor-01-13-12.html