俄罗斯世界杯投注官网

发表时间:2019-01-10内容来源:VOA英语学习网

他永远无法证明这是偷来的 He'll never be able to prove they were stolen.

我会赚好多好多钱 I'm gonna make so much money.

说到钱 我的钱呢 Speaking of money, where's mine?

我没想到你今天会来这里 I wasn't expecting you to just show up here today.

这是我家里所有的现金 This is all the cash I had in the house.

这不是我们谈好的数 This isn't what we talked about.

-我们说好的 -我知道 - We had an agreement. - Yes, I know.

我会把剩下的钱给你的 And I will get you the rest of the money.

不 不拿到所有的钱 这东西你别想要 No, you don't get this until I get all the money.

别这么不可理喻 这会赚大笔钱的 Don't be unreasonable. This will bring the money.

-你知道我的能耐 -我原以为我知道的 - You know who I am. - I thought I did.

拿到钱再通知我 Let me know when you have the money.

大卫 David?

你们在这里干什么 What are you doing back here?

快跑 Go!

快点 赶紧离开这里 Go, go. Get out of here.

我们刚才该阻止他的 We should have done something back there.

瓦妮莎的父亲杀了查德的父亲 Vanessa's father killed Chad's father.

你我都清楚我们不能肆意改变历史 You know as well as I do we cannot change history.

代价太大了 The consequences would be too great.

你觉得瓦妮莎知道她父亲做了什么吗 Do you think Vanessa has any idea what her father did?

应该不知道 I'm betting she doesn't.

八十年代怎么样 So how were the '80s?

头发 很多头发 Hair -- lots of hair.

好吧 瓦妮莎想马上见你们 Okay. Well, Vanessa wants to see you guys ASAP.

好 谢谢你 马丁 Right, thank you, Martin.

今晚还需要我干什么吗 Need anything else from me tonight?

不用 没事了 No, we're all set.

好吧 明天见 All righty, then. See you tomorrow.

我们该和瓦妮莎说什么 What are we gonna tell Vanessa?

真相 她有知情权 Well, the truth. She has a right to know.

我觉得这是个馊主意 I don't think that's a good idea.

不管怎样 我和瓦妮莎说好了 Well, regardless, Vanessa and I made an agreement

要对彼此坦诚 to be truthful to one another.

没错 但真相有时候会很伤人 Right, but sometimes the truth can be hurtful.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.discjockeydirectory.com/html/20190110/Time-After-Time-01-04-13.html